Training Courses - Course Information
ADA83-204 : Programming in Ada83
The Ada programming language is aimed at the development of significant software projects where total life cycle cost reduction is critical to success. Ada supports powerful program structuring techniques, encourages software re-use, enables reliable programming and results in applications which are easy to maintain and modify. This course teaches the entire Ada language with emphasis on the effective use of software engineering constructs.
- Provide an awareness of the features of the Ada 83 programming language
- Describe the syntax and semantics of the Ada 83 programming language
- Enable attendees to appreciate the benefits of the Ada 83 programming language
Attendees Will Learn
- To understand the structure of Ada applications.
- Apply Ada programming techniques to solve real-world problems
- Use Ada's data abstraction techniques to develop readable, maintainable and reliable code
- Use Ada's re-use techniques to implement software components of general applicability
- Apply Ada's tasking facilities to demanding real-time programming problems
- Appreciate and avoid the 'pitfalls' of program portability
- An understanding of a high-order language such as C or Pascal.
Who Should Attend
- The course is ideal for anyone involved in the specification, design or implementation of Ada applications.
- A bound copy of all course slides.
The course is a combination of lectures and workshop sessions which make use of an Aonix Ada programming environment. The training material uses numerous examples to illustrate concepts and methods.
- Classical Features of Ada
- Packages and Separate Compilation
- Basic Input/Output
- Advanced Ada Data Types
- Scope, Visibility, and Generics
- Introduction to Tasking
No Data Sheet currently available, please contact us for details.